If you are thinking of creating a website for your business you have two options: hire a developer to make you a custom website, or try it yourself with a web builder.
If you decide on the second option, this post is for you. We will review the 10 best web builders with their pros and cons so that you can decide which is the most suitable platform for your project.
On the other hand, if you think that all this is too complicated, the perfect option for you will be to publish your project on LanceTalent. In a few steps you will start receiving proposals from our freelance developers and you will only have to choose the one that best suits your needs and your pocket.
10 Sites to create a website
- The domain and email account are free.
- More than 1,200 templates to choose from.
- Modern design and a simple and clean user interface.
- Plans start at € 6.04 / month.
- Includes Ecommerce and SEO tools.
- If you want an online store you will have to subscribe to the most expensive plan: € 14.51 / month.
- Activating the account and registering will take you a couple of hours.
- Wix has more than 300 templates with a professional and modern design.
- It has many customization options.
- Changes you make in the design are instantly visible thanks to its drag and drop function.
- Registration and activation of the account is instantaneous.
- The cheapest ad-free option is € 8.25 / month, which is reasonable.
- High charging speeds and very little downtime.
- If you want to have an e-commerce you will need one of the most expensive packages that costs € 16.17 / month.
- It has more than 40 modern templates of very high quality.
- Free privacy and domain protection.
- You can create blogs, websites or e-commerce sites.
- Good charging speed and uptime.
- Perfect for sites that need to include heavier images like an artist or photographer portfolio.
- 24/7 support.
- If you want a fully updated website you will have to pay € 18 / month, the most expensive fee.
- It has a little learning curve.
- Each email account counts € 5 extra per month.
- It is built on WordPress.
- It has enough flexibility to create any type of website.
- Free domain, unlimited email and e-commerce tools.
- € 4.17 / month is a good price.
- The account registration and activation process takes 2 hours.
- It has a little learning curve for beginners but it’s worth it.
- Free email and domain.
- Very intuitive.
- The account is activated instantly upon registration.
- Drag and drop layout options.
- Pro plans start at € 11 / month.
- It has approximately 80 themes to choose from, but none of them stands out like other web builders.
- An e-commerce store with more than 25 products costs € 23 / month.
- The price is not too high, $ 6.50 / month.
- You need less than 30 minutes to get your site up and running with this web builder.
- Good performance in terms of uptime and speed.
- It only has 17 theme.
- You can change colors, add text or images, but anything else is difficult due to strict templates.
- This web builder is very simple.
- Well, customize your site and add content easily.
- The starting price is not bad.
- It has a drag and drop interface.
- If you want something beyond the basics, be prepared to pay more.
- The support is not very good.
8. Adobe Muse
- Free trial version.
- Premium web fonts available.
- Templates available.
- It has video tutorials and guides.
- With this web builder you can draw elements directly in the program.
- The user interface can be complex for anyone who is not a graphic designer.
- Its price is a little high compared to other options € 18.14 / month.
9. 1 & 1
- Their pricing plans start at € 9.99 / month.
- Domain included.
- Web applications and support for third-party tools.
- Free PayPal mini store.
- SEO tools.
- Includes web analytics.
- Access to HTML and CSS for advanced users.
- It lacks some customization options.
- Offers a 14-day free trial.
- Includes over 100 responsive templates.
- 1,400 different applications.
- 24/7 support.
- You have transaction fees unless you use Shopify Payments.
- The “liquid” coding language is necessary to personalize your website.
- Although it includes many features, € 29 / month is somewhat expensive compared to other options.