Importance of blogging.
A blog, also called a blog, is an online publication with articles, messages or reviews on a specific topic, related to the product or service we sell and that is shown with some periodicity in reverse chronological order, that is, the last written, appears first and first last.
The blog has become a fundamental pillar of marketing and social media strategies and, in addition, an essential tool in Google’s website positioning strategies.That is why both corporate websites and online stores are not recommended to create a blog, but it is an obligation.
Social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter, are the equivalent of the neighbors’ yard of our life, and our blog would become our house, our home, where we make and break our whim, we are our owners, and where the people we decide come in, and if someone says something out of tune, we tell them, and we can even throw it out.
Don’t you think it’s great? It seemed to me. He encouraged people to have their own blog, in all its various forms, themes and needs for each one.
Some people will like the simple fact of having a personal blog to dump their thoughts and concerns there, Others who will serve to develop a hobby and share it with the rest of the world, There will be those who need it for their work website, and thus, to be able to write about what they know best in the workplace, which is their business.Or even, there are in educational mode, in schools, universities, etc.
This importance of creating a blog is due to several reasons:
- Is is build customer loyalty and build trust.
- Positioning yourself as an expert in the sector in which you move,attracting traffic.
- This way you can capture leads and increase the chances of conversion.
- It helps to improve the image of your brand and content with the user.
- Your content can be shared on social network.
- Bring quality visit because they will be user interested in the content you shared.
- You provide quality and original content with each article that you publish something fundamental to help Google positioning.